TAYLOR STITCH Camp Pant in Dark Olive Tuff Duck
The subdued ruggedness of The Camp Pant means it’s no more conspicuous in the boardroom than out in the field, and now this TS staple is back in a proprietary hemp blend that’s both responsibly made and incredibly resilient. With a rinsed finish and just a touch of stretch, these feel well-worn before you’ve had a chance to put them through the gauntlet they were built to withstand.
Tuff Duck is the culmination of everything TS has learned since they started making workwear. Compared to cotton, hemp is much stronger, more abrasion-resistant, and dramatically better for the environment. There was no sacrifice on comfort and mobility with these guys—these pants will soften with wear, are breathable, and will move with you.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex
- Custom developed specially for Taylor Stitch
- Light stone wash for broken in feel
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry
- Two back patch pockets
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points
- Custom San Francisco map print pocketing
- YKK top button and button fly closure
- 36" inseam
- Made in China