TAYLOR STITCH Charcoal Slub Linen Morse Pant
$ 64.00 $ 128.00
Cut from a rugged yet exquisitely soft blend of organic cotton and linen, The Morse Pant will stand up to years of heavy wear. That said, they’re sharp enough to serve as your Sunday best, so you do you.
Linen is famous for its breathability, but a lot of people don’t realize that it’s actually exceptionally sturdy—about twice as strong as cotton, in fact. The Morse is a blend of organic cotton and linen capitalizing on both fiber’s strengths, and then finished with a garment wash to soften it up and enhance its slubby texture. Bar-tacked stress points and authentic YKK hardware complete the package.
- 8-oz. 65% organic cotton, 35% linen.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton map pocketing.
- Garment dyed and washed for a soft, lived-in feel.
- Wash reveals the fabric’s amazing slub texture.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back welt pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- YKK top button and zip fly closure.
- Triple needle stitching on waistband, outseam, front and back joining seams.
- 34" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
*NOTE: Item is FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.