TAYLOR STITCH Port Jacket in Navy Sherpa
This jacket is cut from a hearty 15 oz. recycled polyester sherpa fleece with a cozy, quarter inch pile. Derived from recycled water bottles, this fabric boasts the same loft and softness as virgin polyester, and was specifically developed to resist pilling and retain heat. Fleece tends to bell out and stretch over time, so TS added a bonded fleece interior to reinforce the shape, and sturdy elastic binding to the edge seams for added fit reinforcement.
- 15-oz. 100% Recycled Polyester sherpa with bonded fleece interior.
- 5-oz. 96% nylon, 4% spandex lining inside of the collar.
- Stand collar.
- Taylor Stitch custom YKK antique brass bear snaps.
- Elastic binding on edging.
- Two patch pockets hand warmer pockets.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.