TAYLOR STITCH Project Jacket, Olive Boss Duck
A classic chore coat built with earth conscious bones. Cut from TS signature Boss Duck blend, this jacket has all the function and durability of a hardware store chore coat, with none of the harsh by-products of conventionally grown cotton. The added touches of soft corduroy at the collar and cuffs elevate this piece from a work jacket to a wear daily jacket.
The Project Jacket is cut from a proprietary feel-good blend of hemp, recycled poly, organic cotton, and a dash spandex, woven together, with warm organic cotton corduroy at the collar, cuffs, and inside pocket flaps. The hemp gives the jacket strength and structure, while the recycled polyester lightens things up and makes the overall jacket soft and sturdy. Organic cotton balances the rigidity of the hemp, and the spandex allowed us to eliminate the bulky shoulder construction you find on most chore coats without sacrificing any mobility in the arms.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- 6-oz. 100% Organic cotton corduroy featured on top of collar, inside cuffs, and inside pocket flaps
- Custom developed specially for Taylor Stitch.
- Washed for a lived in feel.
- Two top pockets with hidden snaps on pocket flap.
- Two lower top and side entry pockets with hidden snaps on pocket flap.
- Engineer cuffs.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.