TAYLOR STITCH Slim Jean in Cone Mills '68 Selvage
$ 87.00 $ 145.00
This is American denim at its absolute finest. Think Steve McQueen in that amazing washed out denim trucker jacket, those faded blues that are so hard to come by today. A year round weight with minimal starch content makes for an easy going raw jean, that’s more comfortable from day one and sure to fade into vintage perfection.
- 13.5 oz. Cone Mills ’68 Custom Selvage Denim - indigo warp & natural weft red cast denim.
- Milled on draped shuttle looms at Cone Mills White Oak in Greensboro, NC
- Custom double tick indigo selvage ID.
- Slim fit, narrower through the thigh and lower leg.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Button fly.
- Heavyweight Wicket and Craig leather patch.
- YKK copper shanks and rivets.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
- Proudly made in California.