TAYLOR STITCH Westport Jacket, Indigo Hemp Denim
The Westport Shirt is not quite a denim jacket and not quite an overshirt, it's a year-round layer with the details you love from both.
Constructed of a blend of Hemp and Organic Cotton, the hemp adds strength and abrasion resistance while also creating an unbelievable character to the fades and hand of the finished garment. Hemp is pesticide-free by its very nature, and blending hemp with 37% organic cotton forms a fabric free from chemicals harmful to our environment.
Finish this piece off with welt hand-warmer pockets and contrasting natural Corozo buttons elevates the Westport to an instant classic.
- 10-oz. 63% Hemp/ 37% Organic Cotton
- Washed for a soft, lived in feel
- Single patch pocket with button through flap
- Two lower welt handwarmer pockets
- Custom SF map pocketing
- Natural corozo buttons
- Double needle felled throughout
- Shorter length to be worn untucked
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines
- Wash cold and tumble dry low
- Made in China