JUNIPER RIDGE Cabin Spray
Don't have a cabin? Not to worry. These room sprays will transport you to your own private getaway with fragrance distilled from plants, conifers, bark, moss, mushrooms, and other things found hiking in the backcountry.
Crafted in small batches using steam-distillation, enfleurage, tincture, and infusion.
Spray once or twice to bring the backcountry indoors for several hours. Because it's made entirely from real plants and trees, Juniper Ridge Cabin Spray will never overstay its welcome.
Size: 2 oz.
- BIG SUR: Salt air, foggy chaparral, burnt honey, camphor, Bay Laurel, Oak, driving down the coastal highway with the windows rolled down, Sage-covered mountains tumbling into the ocean.
- CASCADE GLACIER: Evergreen forest, snowmelt, bright citrus, Christmas, the Timberline Trail on Oregons Mt. Hood, where Fir and Pine give way to ice-age glaciers.
- MOJAVE: Sun-worn leather, tonic, creosote, sagebrush, Desert Cedar, backpacking on the desert trail through the Mojave.
- SIERRA GRANITE: Pine pitch, Cedar boughs, glacier-fed rivers, sun-washed boulders, a cozy cabin in the Sierra Nevada with the smell of winter right around the corner.
- SISKIYOU: Warm ginger, spicy Cedar, driftwood, citrus, deep conifer forest, mountains and rivers without end.
Ingredients: Organic sugar cane alcohol; 100% natural fragrance: tree pitch, plant sap/juice, steam-distilled essential oils.