RAINS Jacket, Rust
RAINS Jacket style is a modern interpretation of the classic rain jacket. Constructed of light-weight, waterproof fabric with a sharp looking matte surface and discreet branding for a super clean look - think more rainy city walking than trail. Super comfortable to wear and easy to pack in your bag. Win, win!
- Regular, casual fit
- Button up style fastening
- Two ventilated eyelets under each armpit
- Ventilation holes under the back shield
- Two hidden front pockets with stainless steel buttons
- Adjustable hood with a practical cap function
- All inside seams have been sealed with ultrasonic precision welding
- Composition: 50% PU (polyurethane) 50% polyester, Fittings: Stainless steel
The rainy streets of the Danish capital, Copenhagen, comprised the surroundings from where RAINS was invented. In a combination of the modern city life with all its diversity and colorfulness and the need for practical outerwear, RAINS was established as a new interpretation of the traditional raincoat.